When Will the 2021 Mazda CX-5 Be Released in the USA?
If you need the family-centric convenience of a compact SUV but miss that riveting performance you chased in your bachelor days, the Mazda CX-5 is the obvious choice. Responsive steering and top-notch balance coalesce to create one of the market’s sportiest compact crossover SUVs, and you’ll be able to find it soon here at Gwatney Mazda. Keep reading for more details on the 2020 Mazda CX-5 dealership release date and pricing details!
How Much Does the 2021 Mazda CX-5 Cost?
Pricing for the 2021 Mazda CX-5 will start as low as $25,270, but you’ll be able take your pick from a full selection of excellent models. The lineup starts with the entry-level 2021 CX-5 Sport and continues up through the Touring, Touring Preferred SV Package, Carbon Edition, Grand Touring, Grand Touring Premium Package, Grand Touring Reserve, and Signature models. Here’s what pricing you can expect for each trim level in the 2021 Mazda CX-5 line:
2021 Mazda CX-5 Pricing by Trim Level
- 2021 Mazda CX-5 Sport – $25,270 FWD (or $26,670 AWD)
- 2021 Mazda CX-5 Touring – $27,010 FWD (or $28,410 AWD)
- with Preferred SV Package – $28,455 FWD (or $29,855 AWD)
- 2021 Mazda CX-5 Carbon Edition – $28,855 FWD (or $30,255 AWD)
- 2021 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring – $30,660 FWD (or $31,860 AWD)
- with Premium Package – $32,085 FWD (or $33,485 AWD)
- 2021 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve – $35,285 AWD
- 2021 Mazda CX-5 Signature – $37,405 AWD
When Will the 2021 Mazda CX-5 Arrive at U.S. Dealerships?
Wondering when the release date is for the newest Mazda CX-5? Luckily, you’re not in for a long wait. Mazda North American Operations announced that 2021 Mazda CX-5 models will start arriving at U.S. dealerships in October 2020. In the meantime, you can keep your eyes peeled for more details on the new features and highlights available in the Mazda CX-5 by checking out the Gwatney Mazda blog.