2019 Farmers Market Hours, Locations and Dates Memphis TN
Families who live in the Memphis area and are interested in fresh fruits and vegetables will find few better places to find them than local farmers markets. If you love fresh produce and love to shop local, this guide to 2019 farmers market hours, locations and dates near Memphis, TN will help you find a nearby market. Grab your friends and family, climb into your 2019 Mazda CX-5 and visit your local farmers market today!
List of Local Farmers Markets Located in the Memphis Area
No matter where you live in the Memphis area, there is a good chance that you live close to a farmers market or a market chain like Sprouts Farmers Market where you can find fresh, locally-grown and organic produce. With fresh produce, handcrafted products, flowers, homemade food, family-friendly activities and more, these local farmers markets promise to be a great way to spend a Saturday morning. Check out this list of local farmers markets to find the market closest to you – and make sure to check for seasonal hours.
- Memphis Farmers Market – 567 Front St. Memphis, TN 38103 – Saturday 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- South Memphis Farmers Market – 1400 Mississippi Blvd. Memphis, TN 38106 – Monday to Saturday at 10 a.m.
- Agricenter Farmer’s Market – 7777 Walnut Grove Rd. Memphis, TN 38120 – Monday to Saturday at 7:30 a.m.
- Cooper-Young Community Farmers Market – 1000 Cooper St. Memphis, TN 38104 – Saturday 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Sprouts Farmers Market – 576 Perkins Rd. Memphis, TN 38117 – Open Daily at 7 a.m.
- Winchester Farms Market – 6730 Winchester Rd. Memphis, TN 38115 – Open Daily at 8:30 a.m.
- Cordova International Farmer’s Market – 1150 N. Germantown Pkwy. Cordova, TN 38106 – Open Daily at 9 a.m.
- Whitehaven Farmers Market – 1300 Wesley Dr. Memphis, TN 38116 – Monday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Farm Park Farmers Market – 7725 Poplar Pike Germantown, TN 38138 – Thursday 4 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Landmark Farmers Market – 2489 Carnes Ave. Memphis, TN 38114 – Monday to Saturday at 11 a.m.
- Sprouts Farmers Market – 9050 US-64 Suite A Lakeland, TN 38002 – Open Daily at 7 a.m.
- Bartlett Station Farmers Market – 2629 Barlett Blvd. Bartlett, TN 38134 – Saturday 8 a.m. – Noon
- The Curb Market – 1350 Concourse Ave. Suite 163 Memphis, TN 38104 – Monday to Saturday at 7 a.m.
- Sprouts Farmers Market – 3150 Village Shops Dr. #105 Germantown, TN 38138 – Open Daily at 7 a.m.
- City Market – 66 S. Main St. Memphis, TN 38103 – Open Daily at 7 a.m.
WHEN: Saturdays 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
WHERE: Downtown Memphis – 567 Front St. Memphis, TN 38103
Located in Downtown Memphis, the Memphis Farmers Market is the place to be if you love fresh, organic and locally-grown produce. The Memphis Farmers Market is open from April to October and the variety of products and produce will vary by the season. Local vendors you will find at the farmers market will include local farmers, local chefs, local artisans and Memphis-area food trucks. To make the Memphis Farmers Market even more fun, you will find live music and events like the Homegrown Holiday Market.
Find the fresh produce that you and your family love at local farmers markets with this guide to 2019 farmers market hours, locations and dates in and around Memphis, TN. Make this summer even more exciting and get behind the wheel of a brand-new Mazda car or crossover when you visit the Gwatney Mazda of Germantown inventory today!